Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Nostalgia


Christmas 2013 just passed us by and another round of birthdays are in the bag.  We now have a 7-year old in our household (as of 12.26) and our little baby is now four years old (as of 12.30).  Although our family was sick most of this Christmas season (first time in the history of this Niebruegge family that all members of the household got sick at the same time . . . ), I managed to capture many Christmas photo memories and will be assembling them on the blog pages that follow over the coming weeks.  But as I was scanning through my images this evening, I came across a nice little surprise.  I found a blog post from Christmas 2011 that I never posted.  Photos from two years ago that were never posted!  That is like God sneaking in a last minute Christmas present to me to enjoy my babies when they were two years younger!  In the world of Lauren, this is an amazing gift!  Enjoy this time capsule!  I sure have!  

In this walk down memory lane, Drew is turning 5, Owen is 3 and Evan is turning 2 (and you will notice that Dan is celebrating his 34th birthday!)      









I think that the reason that I took this photo is that I'm thrilled to see "Lauren Niebruegge Photography" in print.  I really want to be a photographer when I grow up.  



Good night my sweet angels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© My Heart Is Smiling