Saturday, September 7, 2013

Family Photo Session - Bee Tree Park, St. Louis

Hello my dear blog.  I have missed you dearly.  I'm coming at you tonight with an impromptu photo session that "piggybacked" off of a maternity session that I did this morning for my sister.  It has been so long since I have taken the time to invest a few hours with my camera and my computer and I have thoroughly enjoyed it today.  My babies continue to grow which makes these moments ever so important to capture and preserve.  

Our family is such a blessing.  Although I've said it many times before, I can hardly believe that God picked me to be Drew, Owen and Evan's Mommy.  It is a job that I treasure whole-heartedly.  








These boys know me well enough to know that I want smiles for the camera.  But what I usually get is just plain silly.  Our boys are very good at silly.  Just ask their teachers.  




 My sweetheart Evan was all smiles for me today.  He can really turn it on when he wants to.


This one below makes my heart smile.  I just love this boy.  No more words are necessary.    


This one below is significant.  The reason for the significance is that Owen has declared Evan to be his "worst enemy ever."  Recently, he asked me if we could trade Evan in for another baby.  Despite their differences, Owen and Evan briefly reconciled and are showing love for each other in the photo below.  Yes - even enemies hug sometimes.


And now for my Owen (aka "Owie, Owie Bear, O-dog, O").  My kindergartener.  He actually announced to us this week that he has a girlfriend fiancé!  Her name is Megan and since she wanted to marry him, he said "Okay - I want to marry you too."  So it is a done deal.  Owen is engaged.  Congratulations to Owen and Megan who know true love at five years old.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© My Heart Is Smiling